We make about 200 food choices a day – are you making the best ones for you?
If your answer to the above question is “I’m not sure” and you’re serious about weight management, sports performance or good health, then you need evidence-based solutions delivered by Sally Mitchell, a qualified nutritionist and food coach.
Meet Sally – the woman at the helm of Food to Fit.
“I love the science of nutrition and being able to help people become healthier and happier versions of themselves.”
For years I’ve watched people try and repeatedly fail to achieve their health, weight loss and sports performance goals. It’s not their lack of trying that stops them, it’s because they haven’t been given evidence-based nutritional plans or realistic goals.
“Bringing people better health is why I became a nutrition consultant and food coach.”
Through Food to Fit, Sally is committed to giving clients:
- Targeted goals that are achievable and moveable.
- Support that is intensive, flexible, ongoing and non-judgemental.
- Evidence-based guidelines on what’s required for performance in sports or running.
- Easy-to-follow instructions on what to eat to lose weight.
- The power to improve their health and wellbeing permanently.
Sally on why Food to Fit’s approach works:
I’m always researching and reading up on the latest evidence-based approaches to weight management, sports performance and health.
I show my clients that good health starts with tailored-made nutrition plans and continues with the one-on-one support that Food to Fit provides.
I help clients focus on their overall health and wellbeing, not on appearance or body size. Too often we lose motivation if results are slow, and evidence has shown that slow and steady always wins the race.
“You won’t be left to your own devices, if you’ve got a question or are confused then call or email me and we’ll discuss it.”
Five things you should know about Sally:
1. She studied for her Masters of Human Nutrition at Deakin University.
2. As a runner she knows the process is hard but the end feeling is worth it.
3. She lives in Brisbane and is passionate about making people feel good in their own skin.
4. A mum to three boys Sally adores the great outdoors.
5. She has first class honours in a Bachelor of Science from the University of New South Wales and Charles Darwin University.
Your journey to better health starts with a free 20-minute initial consultation, call Sally today on **insert mobile or email to book an appointment.